What to expect from us
All Stardust staff will have temperature taken before starting their shift. Face mask are provided for our staff and will be required to be worn while working. All staff have been instructed to wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
We continue with daily deep cleaning. We sanitize our facility before we open, after we close.
* Frequent cleaning of high touch areas during public sessions with sanitizer cleaner.
* Restroom checks for cleanliness & safety.
* Rental Skates and Skate Buddys will be sanitized every time they are rented out and upon return.
* Hand sanitizer stations through out the facility.
Stardust has marked our lobby as well as inside the facility for quest to properly maintain social distancing
* Our floor will be operating at 50% capacity and will be monitored by our management.
* Our Snack Bar area and party area will have reduce seating
” While we have made every effort to provide a safe and fun environment, we are not liable for the health of staff or guests who choose to visit our facility”
Stardust 2 Skate Center